Darwin Class: This week’s learning
14.12.20: Reminders for the week ahead
- Please sign up to Teams and message me on there so I know you have set it up! The Nativity is fantastic
- .Christmas jumpers on Tuesday.
- Christmas lunch on Tuesday.
- Forest school Wednesday. Please ensure your child has spare shoes or wellies.
This week’s learning:
English: We are writing a letter as Elfie (the Elf on the Shelf).
Maths: We are continuing with division, particularly focusing on dividing by 10.
French: We are learning how to say a variety of fruits.
Art: Christmas themed throughout the week!
Computing: We are going to be typing up our letters from English, learning how to change the font, colour and size etc.
RE: We are going to create our own puppets from the Christmas story.
Year 3 weekly homework tasks:
• Learn spellings
• Complete at least 5 spelling sentences
• 1 x section of Schofield and Sims maths workbook
• Practise times table