- School commences at 8.55 a.m. and finishes at 3.20 p.m.
- Children may come into the school in the mornings any time between 8:45am and 8:55am.
- The lunch break is from 12 noon until 1.00 p.m. for infants and from 12.15 p.m. to 1.15 p.m. for juniors.
- There is a 15 minute break in the morning and an optional 15 minute break for KS1 in the afternoon.
- The school year runs from September to July and is 6 terms.
- Starts : Tuesday 3rd September 2019
- INSET : 2nd September and 18th October 2019
- Ends : Thursday 17th October 2019
- Holiday : Friday 18th October 2019 – Friday 25th October 2019
- Starts : Monday 28th October 2019
- Ends : Thursday 19th December 2019
- Holiday : Friday 20th December 2019 – Friday 3rd January 2020
- Starts : Monday 6th January 2020
- Ends : Friday 14th February 2020
- Holiday : Monday 17th February 2020 – Friday 21st February 2020
- Starts : Monday 24th February 2020
- Ends : Wednesday 1st April 2020
- Holiday : Thursday 2nd April 2020 – Wednesday 15th April 2020
- Starts : Thursday 16th April 2020
- Bank : Holiday Friday 8th May 2020
- Ends : Friday 22nd May 2020
- Holiday : Monday 25th May 2020 – Friday 29th May 2020
- Starts : Monday 1st June 2020
- INSET : 22nd June, 20th and 21st July 2020
- Ends : Friday 17th July 2020
INSET DAYS – (School Closed)
- 2nd September 2019
- 18th October 2019
- 22nd June 2020
- 20th July 2020
- 21st July 2020
- Starts : Wednesday 2nd September 2020
- INSET : 1st September 2020
- Ends : Friday 23rd October 2020
- Holiday : Monday 26th October 2020 – Friday 30th October 2020
- Starts : Monday 2nd November 2020
- Ends : Friday 18th December 2020
- Holiday : Monday 21st December 2020 – Friday 1st January 2021
- Starts : Monday 4th January 2020
- Ends : Friday 12th February 2020
- Holiday : Monday 15th February 2021– Friday 19th February 2021
- Starts : Monday 22nd February 2021
- Ends : Thursday 1st April 2021
- Holiday : Friday 2nd April 2021– Friday 16th April 2021
- Starts : Monday 19th April 2021
- Bank : Holiday Monday 3rd May 2021
- Ends : Friday 28th May 2021
- Holiday : Monday 31st May 2021 – Friday 4th June 2021
- Starts : Monday 7th June
- INSET : 18th June, 19th, 20th, 21st July 2021
- Ends : Friday 16th July 2021
INSET DAYS – (school Closed)
- 1st September 2020
- 18th June 2021
- 19th July 2021
- 20th July 2021
- 21st July 2021
Breakfast club is open daily at 7.45 a.m. The cost is £3 per child per morning. Please let us know if you are going to attend so that there is enough food ready. Please note that food is served until 8.20.
After School Clubs 2019 – Terms 1 & 2;
Clubs are listed with the maximum numbers accepted for each club in brackets, which year groups can participate and which member of staff will be running the club.
- Hockey(20) 3,4,5,6 Mr Digby
- Computing (15) 1,2,3,4 Miss Beaney
- Kestrel Gymnastics (separate charge) N/a N/a N/a
- Gardening (20) until half term R-6 Mrs Reeves
- Christmas Craft after half term (20) R-6 Mrs Reeves
- Football (20) 3,4,5,6 Mr Digby
- Cookery (20) 3,4,5,6 Miss Woodcock
- Young Voices (32) 3-6 Mrs Bromfield
- Indoor athletics (16) 3,4,5,6 Mr Digby
- Football (20) R,1,2 Mr Digby
Clubs will be offered on a first come first served basis. All clubs are open to girls and boys. All slips and payment to be returned to the school office ASAP. Children will only be added to the club list when both the form and payment have been received. If your child is a member of Young Voices, you do not need to re-register. You do, however, still need to pay for this club.
After school clubs will begin the week commencing Monday 16th September and will run until Friday 13th December.
Please note there will be no football club on Wednesday 18th September.
Mrs Saunders will also be holding a homework club every Tuesday lunchtime. This is a free, drop-in club and children do not need to register for this.
Each club will end at 4.15pm until half term and then at 4.00 pm after half term, with the exception of Young Voices which will continue to finish at 4.15pm. Cookery club will finish at 4.30.
There will be a charge of £4.00 per club, with the exception of clubs run by Mr Digby, which are funded by the Sports’ Premium Fund.