11.02.19: Reminders for the week ahead
There is a meeting after school on Thursday for those going on the French trip.
• Homework, spelling and timetables set on Friday 15th February. Due on Wednesday 27th February
• Our topic this term is The Tudors.
• We will have PE on Monday and Thursday – weather permitting this will be outside: jogging bottoms and sweatshirts are advisable.
• As part of our carousel, we will have Music and PE for the first 3 weeks, before switching to Art and Computing.
This week’s learning:
In Maths, we will be solving problems involving fractions, decimals and percentages
In English, we will be writing playscripts based on the next act of Macbeth.
In GPS, we will be focusing on editing our work.
In Science we will be introduced to the pH scale.
In Topic we will be learning about Mary Queen of Scots
In French, we will be completing the final week of our French Tudor topic.
In PE, we will focus upon attacking during our netball lessons. In our multi-skills lessons we will be playing Ace-ball.
In RE, we will be learning about Community Peace.
In Art we will be replicating the work of Giuseppe Arcrimboldo
- Learn spellings, including at least five spelling sentences
- Learn the eleven times table
- Complete reading comprehension
- Complete next section of maths homework book