Darwin Class: This week’s learning
10.12.18: Reminders for the week ahead:
• Costumes due in for our Christmas performance on Monday.
• Performances at 2 pm on Thursday and Friday
• Show and Tell and Golden Time on Friday so don’t forget to bring things in for both.
• Mobile Library this Friday, don’t forget your library cards.
This week’s learning:
In Maths, we will secure knowledge of inverse calculations and use our knowledge of weight to make gingerbread cookies.
In English, we will be writing instructions on how to make gingerbread cookies.
We have competed our topic on the Maya Civilization and our Science topic Light and so we will be using this time to rehearse for our Christmas Nativity.
In Art, we will be making calendars, Christmas cards and Christmas decorations.
Year 3 weekly homework tasks (Set on Friday, due on the following Wednesday):
• Learn spellings
• At least 5 spelling sentences
• 1 x section of Scofield and Simms maths workbook
• Practice times table