We completely understand the vital role meal times play for each child’s social and physical development. Our mission is to provide each of our customers with a service that is innovative, aspirational, responsive, quality assured and excellent value for money
CLICK HERE to see the full menu on offer.
Sandhurst Primary School has a facility for parents to make payments online for school activities such as holiday clubs, school trips, P & F Events and items such as sun hats / swim hats
CLICK HERE to find out more
Premier Sport is the UK’s largest children’s coaching company of its kind, successfully delivering more than 25,000 sport and physical activity sessions every month. Premier Sport supports teachers in their curriculum delivery and provides parents with an invaluable service before, during, afterschool and during holiday periods.
CLICK HERE to see the a schedule of activities on offer.
For general enquiries please contact Jan Patridge, Office Manager or Laura Reeves, Finance / Admin Assistant.
Address:Sandhurst Primary School Rye Road Sandhurst Kent TN18 5JE
Phone: 01580 850288
Fax: 01580 850788
Interim Headteacher: Mrs Lindsay Roberts
Sandhurst School Uniform
- Black or grey trousers/shorts
- White shirt with a Sandhurst tie, or a white polo shirt
- Brown Sandhurst jumper/sweatshirt
- Black or grey socks
- Black shoes (no trainers)
- Brown skirt or pinafore
- Black or grey trousers
- White shirt/blouse with a Sandhurst tie, or a white polo shirt
- Brown Sandhurst jumper/cardigan/sweatshirt
- Black or grey socks
- Brown or black tights
- Black, flat shoes (not trainers, boots or sandals)
- A brown Sandhurst fleece may be worn as an extra layer
- Girls may choose to wear a yellow gingham dress in the summer
- Plain stud earrings may be worn (not hoops or dangling earrings)
- Long hair should be tied back
- Please ensure that all clothing is clearly labelled
- A PE bag containing: yellow t-shirt, black shorts and trainers. School tracksuits are worn during the winter for outside activities
School uniform is available from:
- Phillips Man’s Shop – Cranbrook (01580 713011)
- The Parents and Friends Association runs an outlet for selling second-hand uniform. Please contact the Office Manager (Mrs Jan Patridge) for details
School commences at 8.55 a.m. and finishes at 3.20 p.m.
Children may come into the school in the mornings any time between 8:45am and 8:55am.
The lunch break is from 12 noon until 1.00 p.m. for infants and from 12.15 p.m. to 1.15 p.m. for juniors.
There is a 15 minute break in the morning and an optional 15 minute break for KS1 in the afternoon.
The school year runs from September to July and is 6 terms.