- School commences at 8.55 a.m. and finishes at 3.20 p.m.
- Children may come into the school in the mornings any time between 8:45am and 8:55am.
- The lunch break is from 12 noon until 1.00 p.m. for infants and from 12.15 p.m. to 1.15 p.m. for juniors.
- There is a 15 minute break in the morning and an optional 15 minute break for KS1 in the afternoon.
- The school year runs from September to July and is 6 terms.
- Starts : Tuesday 4th September 2018
- Ends : Friday 19th October 2018
- Holiday : Monday 22nd October 2018 – Monday 29th October 2018
- Starts : Tuesday 30th October 2018
- Ends : Wednesday 19th December 2018
- Holiday : Thursday 20th December 2018 -Wednesday 2nd January 2019
- Starts : Thursday 3rd January 2019
- Ends : Friday 15th February 2019
- Holiday : Monday 18th February 2019 – Friday 22nd February 2019
- Starts : Monday 25th February 2019
- Ends : Friday 5th April 2019
- Holiday : Monday 8th April 2019 – Monday 22nd April 2019
- Starts : Tuesday 23rd April 2019
- Bank Holiday : Monday 6th May 2019
- Ends : Friday 24th May 2019
- Holiday : Monday 27th May 2019 – Friday 31st May 2019
- Starts : Monday 3rd June 2019
- INSET 21st June 2019
- Ends : Friday 19th July 2019
INSET DAYS – (School Closed)
- 3rd September 2018
- 29th October 2018
- 21st June 2019
- 22nd July 2019
- 23rd July 2019
Breakfast club is open daily at 7.45 a.m. The cost is £3 per child per morning. Please let us know if you are going to attend so that there is enough food ready. Please note that food is served until 8.20.
After School Clubs
Clubs are listed with the maximum numbers accepted for each club in brackets, which year groups can participate and which member of staff will be running the club.
- Tag Rugby (20) 3,4,5,6 Mr Digby
- Homework 3,4,5,6 Mr Eccles
- Computing (15) 1,2,3,4 Miss Beaney
- Kestrel Gymnastics (separate charge) N/a N/a N/a
- Construction (15) Until half term R-6 Mrs Reeves
- Gardening (20) After half term R-6 Mrs Reeves
- Football (20) R,1,2 Mr Digby
- Netball (20) 4,5,6 Miss Weeks
- Multi Skills (20) R,1,2 Mr Digby
- Young Voices (32) 4 – 6 Mrs Bromfield
- Board Games (15) R-6 Miss Woodcock
- Art Club separate charge
- Football (20) 3,4,5,6 Mr Digby
Clubs will be offered on a first come first served basis. All clubs are open to girls and boys. All slips to be returned to the school office ASAP.
After school clubs will begin the week commencing Monday 14th January and will run until Friday 29th March. Mrs Saunders will also be holding a homework club every Tuesday lunchtime. This is a free, drop-in club and children do not need to register for this. Each club will end at 4.00 pm until half term and then at 4.15 pm after half term.
There will be a charge of £4.00 per club, with the exception of clubs run by Mr Digby which are funded by the Sports’ Premium Fund.
THERE WILL BE NO NETBALL OR FOOTBALL ON WEDNESDAY 6TH FEBRUARY DUE TO STAFF TRAINING AND NO YOUNG VOICES ON THURSDAY 7TH FEBRUARY.